Ashby Road, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3LF (depot code: CE)
- Purpose built by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services), including an Enquiry and Booking Office.
- Opened on Sunday 6th December 1925.
- Extended in 1930, with housing in James’s Terrace demolished to give room an extra bay and entrance.
- Allocation of 47 vehicles by 1934, made up of 44 single-deck and 3 double-deck buses.
- Extended in July 1938, to bring the capacity to 75 vehicles.
- In 1940, part of the building and land to the rear was requisitioned by the War department for the storage of heavy machinery and other equipment.
- Allocation of 48 vehicles in 1947.
- Allocation of 59 vehicles in 1965, increasing to 73 vehicles in June 1968 when Markfield depot closed and vehicles and services transferred to Coalville.
- Depot allocation of 55 vehicles in February 1967, made up of 21 double-deck and 33 single-deck buses, with 1 coach.
- Company renamed to Midland Red Omnibus Company Limited (MROC) on 29th March 1974, with a depot allocation of 48 vehicles and approximately 155 staff at this time.
- Control to Midland Red (East) Limited when the Midland
Red Omnibus Company Limited split up on 6th September 1981.
- Company renamed to Midland Fox Limited on 24th January 1984.
- Depot code changed to CV.
- Depot closed on Saturday 26th March 2011 with vehicles transferring to either Burton or Thurmaston garages.