All Services: Timetable Changes
7th October 1972
- New Works Service M1 and Works Service M2 are introduced, running Monday to Friday to St. Wulstans Hospital. Service M1 runs via Welland, Blackmore Park Road, Peachfield Road, Great Malvern Railway Station, to Barnards Green. Service M2 runs via Malvern Wells and Great Malvern to Malvern Link.
- Service M15 (Great Malvern, Barnards Green, and St. Andrews Road) is withdrawn.
- Service M27 (Great Malvern, Wyche Cutting, and Colwall) has new timetable with fewer journeys.
- Service M42 (Great Malvern, Belmont, Malvern Link, and Lower Howsell) is withdrawn.
- Early morning Service 363 journey from Hanley Swan to Malvern Wells, and the return journey through to Worcester, are withdrawn and partly replaced by an additional Service 361 journey between Worcester and Welland.
- Service 419 (Cradley, Coddington Turn, and Ledbury) is withdrawn and replaced by diverting certain Service 417 journeys.
- Short-working Service 417 journeys on Tuesdays (Ledbury Market Day) between Cradley and Ledbury are withdrawn.