FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Vehicle and Fleet discussions for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
AdamH
Posts: 1375
Joined: 12:17 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by AdamH » 10:14 Tuesday 4th December 2018

Nice work Tim. I may call on you later to "borrow" some of those for the main site...

willr7
Posts: 197
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by willr7 » 17:22 Tuesday 4th December 2018

Spotted one of the citaro’s heading into Pershore at about 5pm (Probably to work the College S51) It’s a shame I don’t catch the bus to/from college anymore! Looks like I missed out on something good! :( :lol:

DD12
Posts: 765
Joined: 19:49 Monday 4th July 2016

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by DD12 » 15:50 Thursday 6th December 2018

I saw one in service for the first time, today, and was surprised to see the rear route No. is amber / yellow on black, on 64012 at least, whereas the front display is white on black.

willr7
Posts: 197
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by willr7 » 16:31 Thursday 6th December 2018

DD12 wrote:
15:50 Thursday 6th December 2018
I saw one in service for the first time, today, and was surprised to see the rear route No. is amber / yellow on black, on 64012 at least, whereas the front display is white on black.
How Odd! I wonder if that is deliberate or a mistake made by Thorntons... :?

willr7
Posts: 197
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by willr7 » 09:48 Sunday 9th December 2018

Have any more citaro’s entered service? Or are 64012, 64016 & 64018 still the only ones?

And have any of the Solos/Darts/E300’s been withdrawn/transferred to potteries yet?

Rich82
Posts: 60
Joined: 19:03 Sunday 3rd July 2016

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by Rich82 » 12:06 Monday 10th December 2018

willr7 wrote:
09:48 Sunday 9th December 2018
Have any more citaro’s entered service? Or are 64012, 64016 & 64018 still the only ones?
64016 has made it in to Malvern seen on Point Bank Road
20181210_120136.jpg

Charliedaffin
Posts: 32
Joined: 08:32 Monday 29th October 2018
Location: St johns

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by Charliedaffin » 15:38 Monday 10th December 2018

Does anyone know if 67699 is going up to stoke with the rest of the enviros??

DD12
Posts: 765
Joined: 19:49 Monday 4th July 2016

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by DD12 » 16:04 Monday 10th December 2018

Charliedaffin wrote:
15:38 Monday 10th December 2018
Does anyone know if 67699 is going up to stoke with the rest of the enviros??
According to Adam's report of our MD's email, ALL of our E300s are going there.
;)

AdamH
Posts: 1375
Joined: 12:17 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by AdamH » 16:16 Monday 10th December 2018

As above, to the best of my knowledge it’s going. Hasn’t gone yet because I’m sat in it waiting to run the 16:25 Service 363 from the Sixth Form College!

Charliedaffin
Posts: 32
Joined: 08:32 Monday 29th October 2018
Location: St johns

Re: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions

Post by Charliedaffin » 18:21 Monday 10th December 2018

AdamH wrote:
16:16 Monday 10th December 2018
As above, to the best of my knowledge it’s going. Hasn’t gone yet because I’m sat in it waiting to run the 16:25 Service 363 from the Sixth Form College!
That’s a shame as I liked that example. I saw her earlier running the 30

Post Reply

Return to “Fleet Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests