Search found 224 matches
- 21:08 Tuesday 12th February 2019
- Forum: Johnsons / Whittles
- Topic: New operator Finesse Travel on stage carriage 2018.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1474
Noted between trips in Droitwich this afternoon - curtains still in situ . . . . .
- 12:28 Sunday 10th February 2019
- Forum: Preservation
- Topic: Scale Drawing needed
- Replies: 4
- Views: 344
- 16:29 Wednesday 30th January 2019
- Forum: Miscellaneous Operators
- Topic: ATG/IGO/WMSNT etc.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 120
Nice to see an older Optare bus on the 145 in Bromsgrove this morning - YJ10EZB in all over white with no fleet-names though. This bus started life as an Optare demonstrator.
- 11:38 Tuesday 29th January 2019
- Forum: Services, Routes and Timetables
- Topic: Service 23... A lovely double-deck route
- Replies: 11
- Views: 384
If anyone is looking for a nice day out on the bus, I suggest you give it a try. I will be driving my first one on Saturday (I think) and I'm looking forward to it already. A belated "good luck" in your new employment Adam. Sounds as if you will get well out into the countryside - better that North...
- 11:26 Tuesday 29th January 2019
- Forum: Diamond Bus (Rotala)
- Topic: Diamond in and around Bromsgrove.
- Replies: 31
- Views: 9549
30950 crocked in Bromsgrove bus station around 10.30 this morning. Fitter arrived in 30003 but both buses still there at 10.50.