Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 17:34 Thursday 17th August 2017
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: FMR Fleet Movements
- Replies: 236
- Views: 24239
Two things in the photos, of interest to me : - One is that First appears to have already removed and replaced the lower side panelling - presumably to check for corrosion of the body frame (??) (ie: rather than leave it to Thorntons to do); That B7RLE has already been refurbished by Thorntons and ...
- 00:07 Wednesday 28th June 2017
- Forum: Rotala / Diamond Bus
- Topic: Just another day for Diamond
- Replies: 3
- Views: 706
- did I read that they are redeveloping the main bus parking site so that there are better maintenance facilities there ? DD12, Yes, that's correct. Rotala have been granted planning permission to re-develop Plymouth Road which includes the following: Additional Engineering bay / new external bus wa...