Pilgrim Place, Newport Road, Stafford.
- Opened by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) in November 1921.
- Extended in 1937.
- Extensively rebuilt and extended in 1962.
- Company renamed to Midland Red Omnibus Company Limited
(MROC) on 29th March 1974, with a depot allocation of
64 vehicles and approximately 161 staff at this time.
- Depot control passed to Midland Red (North) Limited when
the Midland Red Omnibus Company Limited split up on 6th September
- Midland Red (North) Limited privatised and sold to Drawlane
Transport Group Limited on 27th January 1988.
Drawlane Transport Group was later acquired by British Bus
- Depot destroyed by fire on 2nd February 1992, with 20 vehicles also being lost to the fire.
- Demolished and land used for outdoor parking only.
Silkmore Lane, Stafford.
- Opened in 1993 by Midland Red North Limited, to replace the
depot destroyed by fire at Newport Road.
Common Road, Dorrington
Park Industrial Park, Stafford.
- Site scheduled to close on Friday 2nd September 2016 with operations moving to Cannock depot.