Railway Terrace, Rugby.
- Original garage opened by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) on 9th March 1926, as an outstation (“dormy garage”) of Leamington Spa depot.
- Full depot status by 1929, with engineering and maintenance facilities and an allocation of 12 single-deck buses.
- Additional accommodation rented nearby from November 1929.
- Additional accommodation built on the same road, replacing the older building in 1934. Opened on 8th November 1934, with a capacity of 30 vehicles.
- Extended in May 1938 and January 1942, increasing capacity to 42 then 54 vehicles.
- Replaced by a new garage on the same site in March 1967, with capacity of 73 vehicles.
- Company renamed to Midland Red Omnibus Company Limited (MROC) on 29th March 1974, with a depot allocation of 50 vehicles and approximately 133 staff at this time.
- Depot control passed to Midland Red (South) Limited as company headquarters when the Midland Red Omnibus Company Limited split up on 6th September 1981.
- Midland Red (South) Limited acquired by Stagecoach in late 1993, and trading as Stagecoach Midland Red, later Stagecoach in Warwickshire then Stagecoach Midlands
- Home to Stagecoach Megabus operations.