“Black Lion” depot, Bridge Street, Hereford
- Yard at the rear of the Black Lion Hotel, hired by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services). This site did not have a telephone, and an agreement was made with a local shop owner to use his. The site was also without electricity, and a charged bus battery had to be used to power the one light!
- Market Day (Wednesday and Saturday) local services in Hereford start from Wednesday 17th March 1920, with an initial allocation of three Tilling-Stevens TS3 single-deck buses operating three routes.
- One vehicle used for Ledbury Market Day (Tuesday) local services from Thursday 20th May 1920.
- Allocation rose to seven Tilling-Stevens TS3 single-deck buses by 1925.
- Site closed in April 1925, with all operations moving to the new purpose built site at Friars Street, Hereford.
- The Black Lion Hotel continues to trade to this day.