Service 144A: Timetable Changes
3rd June 2013
- Short-working Service 144 journeys running between Worcester and Catshill are renumbered to new Service 144A. These journeys now run via Webbs of Wychbold grounds in both directions.
31st August 2014
- New Service 147 is introduced, running an hourly daytime frequency, Mondays to Saturdays, between Worcester, Bromsgrove and Halesowen. The service replaces a number of Service 144A journeys as an extension to that route, operating over the same route between Worcester and Bromsgrove, then running via Sidemoor, Catshill, Wildmoor, Romsley, Mucklow Hill to Halesowen. The service is intended to partly replace Service 007 run by Central Buses, which is withdrawn at this time.
6th September 2015
Hereford depot closedShow All
At the end of operation on Saturday 5th September 2015, Hereford depot was closed with all services operated from that site being withdrawn. From the follow day, a number of services operated from Worcester depot were also changed.
- New Service 147 timetable, maintaining an hourly-frequency on the full route Monday to Saturday, and a 15-minute frequency between Worcester and Catshill when inter-worked with Service 144 and Service 144A.
10th April 2016
From Sunday 10th April 2016, First Midland Red Buses Limited introduced a number of service cuts.
- Service 147 is withdrawn due to low patronage, and partly replaced between Worcester and Bromsgrove by additional journeys on Service 144A.
- Service 144A is re-routed to replace the Sidemoor section of Service 147 between Bromsgrove Bus Station and Catshill, increasing the frequency to every 30-minutes along that section of the route. Princess of Wales Hospital is no-longer served.
- New timetable Service 144 and Service 144A with minor adjustments to running times and additional Service 144A journeys to partly replace withdrawn Service 147. Each service is operated every 30-minutes in each direction, inter-worked to give a 15-minute frequency between Worcester, Droitwich Spa and Bromsgrove.
4th September 2016
Revisions are made to certain services in the Worcester area from Sunday 4th September 2016.
- New timetable for Service 144 and Service 144A introduced. Stopping places in Birmingham are revised with some historic bus stops being removed and new ones added. A list of stops is shown inside the back page of a new Service 144/144A timetable book.
15th October 2017
On Sunday 15th October 2017, First Midland Red Buses Limited revise most of their services, with minor changes in the Worcester City Area and on Service 144 and Service 144A, and a new network of services for Pershore and Evesham areas, and for Malvern area.
9th June 2018
“Salt Road” launchShow All
On Saturday 9th June 2018, First Midland Red Buses Limited rebranded their Worcester, Bromsgrove, and Birmingham services to “Satl Road”, using vehicles in overall green livery.