Service 410 operated by Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Company Limited (BMMO—Midland “Red” Motor Services) as a variation of Service 417 on Wednesdays only, running via Ashperton and not Ledbury.
Dates of operation are unknown but believed to be 1929 to 1939.
|410||BMMO||December||1930||Worcester • Bosbury • Ashperton • Hereford|
New Service 410 was in operation by June 1940[Exact Date Needed], running between Worcester, Martley Hillside, Shelsley Beauchamp, Stanford Bridge, and Orleton.
In the mid-1960s[Exact Date Needed], the route was shortened to run only as far as Shelsley Beauchamp, and the service was withdrawn on Saturday 3rd April 1971.
|410||BMMO||October||1949||Worcester • Shelsley Beauchamp • Stanford • Orleton|
|May||1966||Worcester • Shelsley Beauchamp • Stanford Bridge|