Service 144: Stopping Places
Between Birmingham City Centre and Rubery St.Chads Church, Service 144 opperates to a “Limited Stop” schedule and picks-up and sets-down only at the following bus stops…
On Sunday 4th September 2016 First Midland Red Buses Limited changed the bus stops served in Birmingham. The list below is for the stops served BEFORE this change.
- Smallbrook Queensway Stand Ge.
- Holloway Circus.
- Wrentham Street.
- Belgrave Road — moved to Speedwell Road c. late 2007.
- Wellington Road.
- Sir Harrys Road.
- Priory Road.
- Pebble Mill.
- Eastern Road.
- Edgbaston Park Road.
- Bournbrook — renamed to Dawlish Road (towards Worcester) or Hurbert Road (towards Birmingham).
- Battery Retail Park — renamed to Selly Oak Station (towards Worcester) or Sainsbury's (towards Birmingham).
- Selly Oak, Oak Tree Lane.
- Weoley Park Road.
- Bournville Lane.
- Manor House / Hole Lane.
- Whitehill Lane.
- Travellers Rest — no longer served following the building of Northfield bypass.
- Grosvenor Shopping Center (towards Worcester only)
- Northfield Bell Inn — renamed to Northfield Bell Lane.
- Black Horse Inn — renamed to Northfield Baths.
- Hawkesley Mill Lane.
- Tessall Lane.
- Longbridge Lane.
- Longbridge Traffic Island.
- Longbridge Shops.
- Cliff Rock Road.
- Great Park, Safeway — renamed to Morrisons.
- Leach Green Lane.
- Rubery St. Chads Church.
Between Rubery and Worcester Bus Station all bus stops are observed upon request.