Worcester city day tickets

Bus and Coach operations, new or changed services and timetables for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
Charliedaffin

Worcester city day tickets

Post by Charliedaffin » 18:24 Tuesday 13th August 2019

Just to check with you guys, are worcester city day tickets valid on the whole 44 route, as on the website it says that they are, but then when i got on the bus in great malvern using one, the ticket machine rejected it.

bmmoboy

Re: Worcester city day tickets

Post by bmmoboy » 18:29 Tuesday 13th August 2019

A Worcester City Day Ticket is valid only as far as Lower Wick on the 44's

Charliedaffin

Post by Charliedaffin » 18:41 Tuesday 13th August 2019

Ah, thank you, there must be an error on the website then?

Charliedaffin

Post by Charliedaffin » 18:45 Tuesday 13th August 2019

Charliedaffin wrote:
18:41 Tuesday 13th August 2019
Ah, thank you, there must be an error on the website then?
Attachments
F51EE465-7CB0-46D1-8FCF-59D25FF868BD.jpeg

DD12

Post by DD12 » 20:37 Tuesday 13th August 2019

This matter has been discussed before on here, and I said I would contact First about it, but unfortunately I didn't -- -- I wasn't 100% sure I would be "justified and correct" to do so, but now I am.
It's a VERY easy matter for First to put right, but I've found in the past it's a waste of time using the usual channels, and therefore I will contact the MD -- -- unfortunately, the last time I did that (about the double-decker falling off the road near Welland) he probably concluded that I have got a "screw loose", and some of my past posts on here unfortunately
support that view ! (ADAM ! -- how much would you charge to delete my most stupid posts ??)

I will try to email him now, but I might get interrupted, by my neighbours from hell !!
-- HE of course, might not be a very happy bunny at the moment, with all the turmoil at the top of First, and he has probably had to do things and "follow orders" (including service cuts) that he would much prefer not to do !!

Charliedaffin

Post by Charliedaffin » 20:48 Tuesday 13th August 2019

DD12 wrote:
20:37 Tuesday 13th August 2019
This matter has been discussed before on here, and I said I would contact First about it, but unfortunately I didn't -- -- I wasn't 100% sure I would be "justified and correct" to do so, but now I am.
It's a VERY easy matter for First to put right, but I've found in the past it's a waste of time using the usual channels, and therefore I will contact the MD -- -- unfortunately, the last time I did that (about the double-decker falling off the road near Welland) he probably concluded that I have got a "screw loose", and some of my past posts on here unfortunately
support that view ! (ADAM ! -- how much would you charge to delete my most stupid posts ??)

I will try to email him now, but I might get interrupted, by my neighbours from hell !!
-- HE of course, might not be a very happy bunny at the moment, with all the turmoil at the top of First, and he has probably had to do things and "follow orders" (including service cuts) that he would much prefer not to do !!
Thank you, it did leave me in quite a predicament, being in malvern with no money and an invalid ticket, even though i got to malvern on that very same ticket!

DD12

Post by DD12 » 11:02 Friday 13th September 2019

I am very pleased to see that the wording on First's website has now been improved, and now clarifies the matter !!

https://www.firstgroup.com/worcestershi ... ket-prices

- click on Day, and scroll down to City !

Return to “Services, Routes and Timetables”