Service 23... A lovely double-deck route

Bus and Coach operations, new or changed services and timetables for Cheltenham and Gloucester Omnibus Company, and Thames Transit Limited, trading as Stagecoach West and Oxford Tube.
AdamH

Re: Service 23... A lovely double-deck route

Post by AdamH » 11:08 Sunday 3rd February 2019

DD12 wrote:
20:11 Monday 28th January 2019
Brilliant news, thanks Adam !!

I shall study this, and look forward to trying it.
I often look to see if I can include a short ramble and an "OK" pub with any leisure bus ride !

(The only snag is "23" is my unlucky number -- -- can you ask Stagecoach to renumber it for me ?)

Cheers !
Timetable now on the website, Link here. May I recommend the Severn Bore Inn on the banks of the river between Minsterworth and Westbury-on-Severn? You can also get here with Service 30 /31 (interworked loop) which have a combined frequency of every 30-minutes, also worked with a double-deck.

And no, 23 it is! 😘

DD12

Re: Service 23... A lovely double-deck route

Post by DD12 » 12:46 Sunday 3rd February 2019

AdamH wrote:
11:08 Sunday 3rd February 2019
DD12 wrote:
20:11 Monday 28th January 2019
Brilliant news, thanks Adam !!

I shall study this, and look forward to trying it.
I often look to see if I can include a short ramble and an "OK" pub with any leisure bus ride !

(The only snag is "23" is my unlucky number -- -- can you ask Stagecoach to renumber it for me ?)

Cheers !
Timetable now on the website, Link here. May I recommend the Severn Bore Inn on the banks of the river between Minsterworth and Westbury-on-Severn? You can also get here with Service 30 /31 (interworked loop) which have a combined frequency of every 30-minutes, also worked with a double-deck.

And no, 23 it is! 😘
Brilliant info, thanks Adam -- -- looking forward to it :)

Return to “Services, Routes and Timetables”