Catshill operators. 30/5/20.

Subforum for non-Midland Red operators that do not have their own subforums.
ANDREW

Catshill operators. 30/5/20.

Post by ANDREW » 15:17 Saturday 30th May 2020

A slow and steady bike ride to Catshill earlier this morning - once I got there , it was going to be downhill all the way back !! !! A look at Catshill operators from the public highway saw MRD's green Solo and an uid white Mercs minibus , any ideas of it's identity please ? Harris Coaches looked to have all it's vehicles on. Next door at Clearway I observed the Dart, Primo, and the blue Mercs minibus. The Primo was receiving attention from the fitters. I will be kind and say that I guess it was being prepared for the resumption of their Bromsgrove town service. Chadsgrove School had four WCC Mercs minibuses parked up. 8-) 8-)

ANDREW

Re: Catshill operators. 30/5/20.

Post by ANDREW » 12:38 Friday 3rd July 2020

With posts above saying LMS will be back next week , I wonder if the Catshill operators will also be back ?? :?: :?:

ANDREW

Post by ANDREW » 11:18 Tuesday 14th July 2020

My first morning visit to Bromsgrove town center for a couple of weeks. I noted Clearways Dart on the Charford run although the service was not on the large timetable screen . Flip the coin and some of MRD's services were displayed but I did not see them . . . . :(

ANDREW

Post by ANDREW » 08:59 Thursday 6th August 2020

MRD and Clearway working on local services this week. 8-)

Return to “Miscellaneous Operators”