Stagecoach Double Deckers

Vehicle and Fleet discussions for Midland Red (South) Limited (Stagecoach Midlands etc).
davefollmers

Stagecoach Double Deckers

Post by davefollmers » 06:41 Thursday 22nd February 2018

Hi,
Whilst attending a meeting at Worcester Rugby Club, I noticed at least 17 Stagecoach double deckers flying northwards up the M5. Quite a few were overtaking lorries!
After the meeting finished, I was on the roundabout at Junction 6 and noticed another bus, with Ryder Cup Shuttle Service on the destination blind. I didn't realise that Stagecoach were operating services at Celtic Manor, as it was noted in Buses that Arriva were refurbishing ex-London artics for the Liverpool area, and that they were being put to use on Ryder Cup shuttles. I did see a couple of these vehicles travelling south on the M5 on Sunday 26th September.
Does anyone have any details where the vehicles were travelling back to today?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:
http://midl286304035/
Fundraising video

ANDREW

Re: Stagecoach Double Deckers

Post by ANDREW » 14:50 Tuesday 8th October 2019

I noted three of the four new "U-bus" double decker's in service in Leamington earlier today - SN69ZCU/X/Y. :)

ANDREW

Re: Stagecoach Double Deckers

Post by ANDREW » 11:15 Thursday 9th April 2020

One of the above [ZCY] was seen yesterday at The Alexandra Hospital at Redditch Caught me out until I realised Stagecoach are running a "Sunday" timetable on this route at the moment. :shock:

Return to “Fleet Discussion”