Autumn service changes ??

Bus and Coach operations, new or changed services and timetables for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
DD12

Re: Autumn service changes ??

Post by DD12 » 19:33 Friday 17th November 2017

MattW wrote:
19:11 Friday 17th November 2017

Going to Cornwall for a weeks RnR tomorrow so i'll try to catch up with some of the ex-Worcester 'Jersey' Darts.
Enjoy it ! - I'm looking forward to my next one down-there.

One of those ex-Jersey Darts was featured (close up) in the opening scene of a Doc Martin episode recently - I think it was 43874 (?)

DD12

Re: Autumn service changes ??

Post by DD12 » 17:56 Saturday 25th November 2017

AdamH wrote:
19:57 Thursday 5th October 2017
DD12 wrote:
19:52 Thursday 5th October 2017
I 've just found - on the W.County council website - Travel&Roads - Latest News, a new announcement that along with the introduction of the new WR bus network, will be two weeks of traffic monitoring and enforcement of the current restrictions in and out of Lowesmoor !

Jolly Good ! :)
I will believe it when I see it!
I didn't check to see how many days the police actually DID enforce these restrictions, but I did happen to see them doing it on one occasion - -

- does anyone know if the situation has improved, - or are buses getting significantly delayed (still) through Lowesmoor ?

..... And, I keep meaning to ask about the parking on Rainbow Hill ! - does it significantly delay the 35, does anyone know ?
(I hate driving my CAR on that section, - "never mind a bus" !

Return to “Services, Routes and Timetables”