Long diversions near Ledbury.

Bus and Coach operations, new or changed services and timetables for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
AdamH

Long diversions near Ledbury.

Post by AdamH » 18:29 Thursday 25th October 2018

Looks like there is going to be some serious service disruptions on some of the Ledbury routes soon. From 28th November, the B4214 Bromyard Road will be closed between Staplow and Ledbury for approximately 3 months. This is for repair work on the narrow bridge over River Leadon, which I'm told is falling down 😲

At this time it looks like buses will have a lengthy diversion via Canon Frome and Ashperton, so there will be temporary timetables for Services 405, 417, 482, 673 and 674.

I have a copy of the temporary timetables, but I'm not sure if these are fixed in stone or just an early draft, so I'll wait a while before I publish them.

AdamH

Re: Long diversions near Ledbury.

Post by AdamH » 11:43 Wednesday 21st November 2018

So the temporary timetables for this closure were made available yesterday, and all the kids on the 674 this morning were told, and then we get a message on the ticket machine to say the closure has been postponed until January!

MattW

Re: Long diversions near Ledbury.

Post by MattW » 16:29 Wednesday 21st November 2018

Communication's a wonderful thing isn't it :lol:

Return to “Services, Routes and Timetables”