Smart Fleet !!

Vehicle and Fleet discussions for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
DD12

Smart Fleet !!

Post by DD12 » 18:24 Thursday 18th July 2019

One of the unfortunate side-effects of bus enthusiasts forums is that we often report failings, shortcomings, and disappointments with our favourite operator, and the local bus provision.
This can be construed as us being negative, but very often it's because we want to highlight things we would love to see improved.

Locally, I think the FMR fleet is the smartest and cleanest it's been for many years !
My perception of my local First services, is that their reliability has improved.

With all the "carry-on" at the top of First Group, it remains a possibility that First Bus UK might NOT be broken-up, nor sold-off -- -- as an enthusiast, - "I could live with that" !

My judgement is that FMR now has a highly efficient core network, which is well inter-worked with lucrative school work, and subsidised Herefordshire work, and, (dare I say it) all of First's drivers who have driven me in the last 5(+) years have been top-notch professionals, despite an incredibly difficult and frustrating job -- --

-- there is much to take a pride in !!

THANKS.

Return to “Fleet Discussion”