New forum style

News and updates for the MidlandRed.net website.
AdamH

New forum style

Post by AdamH » 15:57 Sunday 3rd July 2016

All visitors to the new forum will automatically get the default forum style provided by the people who have written the software (phpBB). I am working on a custom style for MidlandRed.net but this isn't quite ready to be released into the wild.

However, if you would like a preview go to the "User Control Panel" and in "Board preferences" select "standard" in the My board style menu.

Once the new style is ready and all the layout issues are sorted, standard will become standard!

Adam.

AdamH

Re: New forum style

Post by AdamH » 11:29 Tuesday 5th July 2016

More progress has been made with the Standard style this morning. I have now made it the default style for Guest users and new registrations but members who are already with us will still have the normal phpBB style.

WR1st

Post by WR1st » 20:10 Tuesday 5th July 2016

Praise be rest days at Worcester Depot Lol (A rarity I may add)... Great work on the forum in the last twenty four hours Adam :twisted:

Reece S

Post by Reece S » 19:37 Sunday 17th July 2016

Is going to be a Diamond Bus thread/section for the Kidderminster and Redditch depots? And my be a other operaters in the West Midlands section be nice to have a thread for Whittles and Central Buses so I can keep everyone informed with what 3 buses are allocated to the Kidderminster outstation for 125 each week.

AdamH

Post by AdamH » 19:47 Sunday 17th July 2016

Yep, all future plans.

Return to “Site News & Updates”