Search found 564 matches
Saw this one apparently broken down in Ledbury today. Looked like an engineer had brought out a E200 to replace it, but I guess he couldn't get it back immediately under its own steam as I saw the breakdown van heading towards Ledbury shortly afterwards.
- 20:45 Saturday 15th June 2019
- Forum: Trains
- Topic: 60103 'Flying Scotsman' at Shrub Hill 15 June 2019.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 72
Looking good Tim. I had to go down to Badminton today but saw her come through Stonehouse.
- 18:14 Wednesday 12th June 2019
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: First Group to be split and sold off.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2156
It seems daft that one council has a relationship with its major transport provider and another doesn't. Is it a case of can't or won't?
- 17:17 Tuesday 11th June 2019
- Forum: Services, Routes and Timetables
- Topic: Worcestershire's future passenger transport
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1586
Not a rant if it's the truth Tim. Other places seem to able to do it (i.e Gloucester) so why not here?